- 4.5 oz Lindemans Kriek Lambic Beer
- 1 oz Mint Simple Syrup
- 1pz Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- .75 oz White Rum
- Fill a Lindemans glass half-full with good quality ice and mix the first three ingredients with a cocktail spoon. This is the Mojito base.
- Top up with 4.5 oz Lindemans Kriek lambic beer and stir briefly.
- Fill the glass, if needed, with more ice and mix again. Garnish with a straw and a generous branch of mint that you activate first by grinding it (clapping or slapping).
This drink also combines perfectly well with other types of Rum or Latin-American spirits.
(from Jef Berben, Mixologist)